Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Snapfish and HP - Total Spammers That Alienate Former Customers and Won't Stop

Spammer Alert! Snapfish (now owned by the ever-terrible HP) will not quit spamming me - even after multiple requests to cancel my account and leave me alone.  They do NOT offer the option to delete your own account - and keep on sending me email long after I have begged them to stop.

Boycott Snapfish and HP - they both should rot in HELL.

BTW - I actually ordered from Snapfish about 9 or 10 years ago.  The 8x10s I ordered (which were much more expensive back then) arrived in my mail glued together.  They never replaced them - and never made it right.  I never ordered again and will never do business with Snapfish or HP.

Yet Snapfish and HP continue to spam the hell out of me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment